This Access Canberra Worksafe ACT approved, five day workshop is designed for Workplace Safety Representatives. It provides training to enable participants to acquire knowledge and skills in this area. This assists workplace consultation, to function appropriately and to meet legislative requirements.
The key topics are:
* What are the key changes to Workplace Health and Safety legislation?
* How do these changes affect the workplace?
* How do these changes affect supervisors and managers in the workplace?
* What are key things that supervisors and managers need to do to comply with the legislation?
* Work Health and Safety ACT 2011
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
* Perform the role of a workplace health and safety representative
* Understanding the relevant legislation
* Identify relevant workplace health and safety situations and interrelate with colleagues and other staff.
** Please note that this course may involve an excursion to do a workplace inspection. Details will be organised with you during the course. ***
The course will be delivered on the below dates:
Day 1 - Monday, 27 November 2017
Day 2 - Tuesday, 28 November 2017
Day 3 - Wednesday, 29 November 2017
Day 4 - Monday, 4 December 2017
Day 5 - Tuesday, 5 December 2017
|Price||$995.00 (GST exempt)|
|Start date||Monday, 27 November 2017|
|Finish date||Tuesday, 05 December 2017|
|Sessions||5 sessions of 7.5 hours|
|Time||9.00am - 4.30pm|
|Status||Module is finished.|
Morning tea and lunch will be provided, please contact us if you have any special dietary requirements at least 7 working days prior to workshop for catering purposes
Address: 35 Vowels Crescent, Bruce