This course will help you come to grips with the basics of the world's most popular worksheet software. You will learn basic navigation and worksheet management techniques to help you approach new and existing workbooks with confidence.
* Introduction to Excel, explaining the Microsoft Office ribbons and tabs and discussion of various mouse and keyboard options.
* Entering data, formatting options, building simple formulas and using Excel functions.
* Creating a basic budget with formulas
* Linking worksheets within a workbook
* Printing options for large worksheets
* Creating charts and formatting charts.
* Absolute referencing in formulas.
|Price||$245.00 (GST included)|
|Start date||Thursday, 08 February 2018|
|Finish date||Thursday, 08 March 2018|
|Sessions||5 sessions of 2 hours|
|Time||6.30pm - 8.30pm|
|Status||Places are available.|
Please bring a USB to the course so you can download files.
THIS COURSE IS OFFERED ON A PC PLATFORM
"Teacher was excellent, very clear and concise, patient and helpful."
"Lea is Great!" John
Address: 37 Constitution Avenue, Reid