Design and create your own beautiful 36x24cm window full of light and colour, created by cutting and fusing coloured glass. No glass working experience is required. All materials are provided.
FOR 14 YEARS AND OLDER
Canberra Glassworks decides a week prior if the class will run. Please consider this if you are coming from out of town and booking accommodation.
|Price||$340.00 (GST included)|
|Start date||Monday, 00 0000|
|Finish date||Monday, 00 0000|
|Sessions||1 session of 5.5 hours|
|Time||10.00am - 3.30pm|
|Status||Module is finished.|
Please wear and bring the following:
* Comfortable cotton or natural fibre clothing - NO FLAMMABLE OR SYNTHETIC CLOTHING
* Wear long pants and wear or bring both a long sleeve and short sleeve cotton shirt to class (It can get hot/cold and a change of clothing may be needed)
* Covered shoes (e.g. leather shoes, boots or runners. Make sure none of your foot is exposed)
* A bottle of water
* If you have long hair wear it tied back
* If you need reading glasses bring them as well
* Your class will run over lunch time so bring something to eat and a snack
ALL ADDITIONAL SAFETY GEAR WILL BE SUPPLIED
IMPORTANT: Your teacher will arrange a time for you to come and pick up your work. This will be at least a week after your class. If you need your work to be posted to you, there will be an additional fee for postage. Let your teacher know if this is required.
Address: 11 Wentworth Ave, Kingston