Learn how to design and construct your own attractive and functional garden or courtyard space. Topics covered include site survey and analysis, garden styles and design, landscape materials, irrigation and plant selection. Bring your own ideas for critique and discussion.
Topics to be covered:
* Introduction: Why are we here? Site survey and analysis/courtyard design
* Landsape componets/design: Own garden designs/courtyard design
* Garden styles/courtyard design
* Landscape material/design and irrigation/water issues
* Plant Selection: Use of colour/discuss/view progress of own designs
* Review: Present own designs /time for open discussion & questions
Includes a a 2 Hour site visit to be arranged in class.
PLEASE NOTE: This class now starts one week earlier than originally advertised.
|Price||$275.00 (GST included)|
|Start date||Tuesday, 03 October 2017|
|Finish date||Tuesday, 31 October 2017|
|Sessions||5 sessions of 2.5 hours|
|Time||5.30pm - 8.00pm|
|Status||Module is full.|
"Mark is a very engaging teacher, I found it fantastic." Christine
"Mark is an extremely experienced and knows his subject. Very engaging and flexible."
"So many practical hints and ideas to help you." Michael
Address: 35 Vowels Crescent, Bruce