Learn how to design and construct your own attractive and functional garden or courtyard space. Topics covered include site survey and analysis, garden styles and design, landscape materials, irrigation and plant selection. Bring your own ideas for critique and discussion.
Topics to be covered:
* Introduction: Why are we here? Site survey and analysis/courtyard design
* Landsape componets/design: Own garden designs/courtyard design
* Garden styles/courtyard design
* Landscape material/design and irrigation/water issues
* Plant Selection: Use of colour/discuss/view progress of own designs
* Review: Present own designs /time for open discussion & questions
The course includes a 2 Hour site visit (time to be arranged in class)
PLEASE NOTE: There is no class on 13th March. Course extends to 27th March.
|Price||$285.00 (GST included)|
|Start date||Tuesday, 20 February 2018|
|Finish date||Tuesday, 27 March 2018|
|Sessions||5 sessions of 2.5 hours|
|Time||5.30pm - 8.00pm|
|Status||Module is finished.|
PLEASE NOTE: There is no class on 13th March. Class extends to 27th March.
"Mark was an excellent teacher. He is very knowledgeable and personable." Kelly
"Lots of good information. Classes were responsive to what participants were interested in."
Address: 35 Vowels Crescent, Bruce