Needle felting is a fast, fun and easy-to-learn craft techinique used to make a wide variety of useful and decorative items. Working with felting needles and alpaca and llama fibre sourced on site, you'll learn how to make ornamental or functional patches, sturdy pads for jumper elbows or heels in socks as well as 3-D items such as small animals or festive docorations. All materials provided.
You will make a cute 3 dimensional llama or alpaca from alpaca fibre, and two dimensional shapes which are suitable for:
* Brooches/pendants, hat decoration
* Greeting cards eg heart for Valentine's Day card
* Hanging mobiles etc and
* Christmas tree decorations
You will be ready to go home and start your own projects such as:
* Easter eggs, donkeys, bunnies, Christmas Angels, Stars, Baubles, Santa, a nativity scene
* Wedding Bells, Bride & Groom
* Decorations for a Greeting Card, Book Marks
* Three dimensional animals eg a herd of llamas, flock of sheep, a farmyard of animals, even your own zoo ..........the possibilities are endless.
|Price||$95.00 (GST included)|
|Start date||Saturday, 21 October 2017|
|Finish date||Saturday, 21 October 2017|
|Sessions||1 session of 5 hours|
|Time||10.00am - 3.00pm|
|Status||Places are available.|
This workshop is not intended for children under 12 years of age. Older children wishing to attend must be accompanied by a parent.
We will provide all materials needed for the workshop - as well as tea, coffee and biscuits. Please bring your own lunch.
Extra materials and kits are available for purchase on the day. You will need to wear comfortable clothes.